Thursday, September 1, 2011

welcome, bitches!

for those of you who dont know me.. im jessica rigney.. i have a big mouth, i have something to say about everything, and don't hold back anything..basically.. piss people off on a regular basis..so of coursee i have decided to start a blog!! pissing people off one post at a time!! :D

..but it won't all be pissing people off, i can do that on facebook in one status update..this will be a blog on everything.. ill talk celeb gossip.. rate music, movies, and books.. give my opinion on the news (when i decide to watch it).. make fun of others, and just talk about life in general..from my own point of view.. fun stuff, huh? ALSO if you have anything you would like to know my opinion on.. reach out, tell me.. and ill give it to you (and then you might wish you didn't ask) ;)

well, sit back, relax, and enjoy

thanks for visiting! come back soon, ya hear?! 
jess<3

No comments:

Post a Comment